Thursday, November 7, 2013

4 Things 10 Thing Challenge: Day 1



So I'm doin' this thing I saw... I've been feelin' guilty for not being able to post (due to an extensive amount of homework because some idiot signed me up for 2 classes this semester.. oh that was my choice.  IDIOT!)... so when I saw DAB do this, I was like, oooooo I could do that too! So I'm gonna, cause I do what I wawnt.

Likes:
1.  Dessert. That should actually be more like, I LOVE DESSERTS, but for the purpose of this, we'll leave it with an underwhelming "like".
2.  When Phil comes up to me for pettins. It's almost like he just needs lub from his mommy.
3.  Seeing Teh Bear's car (aka Lionel Richie) in the driveway.
4.  Watching the photos on my screensaver.

Dislikes:
1. Stupidity/Ignorance
2. When I go to drink out of my cup/water bottle and it's empty.
3. When technology doesn't do what I want it to.
4. When I'm not in control of ALL.THE.THINGS. (but I'm working on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!! I love comments! Please be aware that I reply to comments via email; please have an email associated with your account so we can chat!